Monday, March 3, 2008

Bookings...

I accept only a limited number of sessions per month so that I have time to devot to post session work on the images and can ensure each client receives the best possible photos of their pet.

Please email me via the contact page about availability to begin the booking process.

Again, bear in mind that weather can play a hand and occasionally sessions will need to be rescheduled due to inclement weather.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to drop me a line and ask!

0 comments:

About This Blog

For all enquiries regarding booking a furrtography session and other services offered please contact me directly by email or telephone.
Products and pricing menus available via email...

email: birni@cybergal.com

birni photography: http://birniphotography.blogspot.com/

telephone: 0428 288242

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP